Jeffrey Broker, Ph.D.
- 1998 Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1991 M.S., University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1980 B.S., Mechanical Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Development and Assistant Project Engineer, Garrett AiResearch, Torrance, California, 1980-1985
- Research Associate/Teaching Assistant/Lecturer, UCLA Department of Kinesiology, 1986-1991
- Associate Engineer/Research Associate; Sport Sciences and Biomechanics, UCLA Department of Rehabilitative Medicine, 1990-1992
- Senior Sport Biomechanist, United States Olympic Committee, 1992-2001;
- Sport Science Advisory Board Member, USA Cycling, 2000-present
- Biomechanics Section Chair, Sports Medicine Advisory Committee, USA Volleyball, 2000-present; Adjunct Faculty, United States Olympic Committee, Coaching and Sport Sciences Division; 2001-present
Sport and orthopedic biomechanics, biomechanics of musculoskeletal injury, motor learning/skill acquisition.
- BIOL 3000 Biostatistics
- BIOL 3450 Anatomy & Exercise Science, Applications to golf (PGA Management Program)
- BIOL 4350 Human Anatomy
- BIOL 4550 Biomechanics
- BIOL 4600 Biomechanics of Musculoskeletal Injury